PVC foam board, also known as acrylic board, it is produced by PVC and PVC additives through extude
According to the production process, PVC foam boards can be divided into PVC co-extrusion foam boards,
PVC crust foam boards and PVC free foam boards.
The surface hardness of PVC co-extruded foam board is very high, it is difficult to scratch, the surface is
smooth, and has a certain mirror effect. widely used in decorative materials and building mould
PVC crust foam board has medium surface hardness and is difficult to scratch. It is widely used in Cabinet,
wardrobe, bath cabinet, The interior decoration of automobile, train, metro, ship and aircraft industries.etc
The surface hardness of PVC free foam board is general, and it is widely used in Advertising boards,
mounting boards, silk prints, sculptures etc.
Characteristics of PVC foam board
1. Product is opaque,surface is matte,and can be printed.
2. It has sound insulation, heat insulation, heat preservation, sound absorption, heat insulation, shock
resistance and other properties.
3. It is flame retardant and self-extinguishing.
4. Moisture-proof, mildew-proof, non-absorbent, acid and alkali resistance.
5. After adding color masterbatch, the product can be made into many kinds of colours. Its colour and
lustre can remain unchanged for a long time, and it is not easy to aging.
6.It has the same processing performance as wood, and its processing performance is far superior to
wood.d. It is an ideal substitute for wood, aluminium and composite board.
7. The finished product can be subjected to secondary hot forming and folding, and can be directly
bonded with other PVC materials.
8. The product is light in texture, cheap in price and convenient in storage and transportation.
Applicable temperature: - 50 - 70 degrees Celsius
Heating temperature: 70 degrees Celsius - 120 degrees Celsius (profiles)
Flexural strength: 45.6 MPa
Low Temperature: (-5 Celsius Drop Impact) 10 Zero Fragmentation
Service life: more than 50 years