Iron oxide red performance
Chemicals structure of iron oixde red
|CAS Number: 1309-37-1;1317-60-8;1332-37-2||EC Number: 215-168-2;215-275-4;215-570-8|
|Molecular Formular:Fe2O3||Molecular Weight:159.6882|
It is red powder, particle size 0.01 m, redder than 110 Type, heat resistance, light resistance and strong dyeing power, also used in coloring of colored cement roof tile and producing colored cement.
|Water soluble salts,%||0.3max|
|Residue on 45um,%||0.2max|
|color difference vs standard||1.0max|
|Tamped apparent density,g/cm3||1.0-1.1|
1) Used in many types of paints, including anti-rust paint, water-soluble indoor/outdoor paints and oil-based paints.
2) Used for dyeing construction materials, such as mosaic bricks, for concrete bricks, pavement, colorful tiles, roofing tiles and man-made marble. Colors for ceramic body.
3) Used in paper industry, esp. rice paper.
4) Used for surface coloration of plastic epoxy floor, color for pitch.
5) Used as a more fade-resistant dye for plastics.
6) Pigment for Cosmetic,
7) Coloring Sugar-coat for medicine tablets.